Sunday, July 02, 2006

Through the Looking Glass

An afternoon of a boring Sunday. A day quite typical to me in this period, since I have not yet started classes and havent been to college for the longest time.

Whilst I try to recall the events of yesterday, I do not remember every single detail of it due to my poor memory. I shall still, however tell you what I still remember.

I start off yesterday by opening up my laptop cover and chatting with Janie, who tells me not to be late or she shall not wait for me for lunch :'( Then I went to frolic with the cartoon characters on the TV before getting ready for the day ahead. Today is the day I put on my new cosmetic contact lens. They look quite realistic, really. I then bathe and ask my sister to fetch me to Midvalley Megamall so I can meet Janie, Stephanie and Staney.

They met up with me when I was going through tid-bits at a shop, right in front of Burger King. We then decided to have lunch there, in Burger King. I ordered 2 burgers, and Janie and Stephanie had fun asking me whether I am gonna finish both of it =_=. The conversation moved from how Argentina lost the match the night before, to matters in their college, and to how haunted their DARK ROOM is zzz. After we finished eating, we waited for Staney's brother to show up. We finally met him in front of GSC, but before that we bumped into something very yellow and spongy...

It was SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS. He was standing there and posing with all the doods and doodettes zzz and Janie was askin me why I din bring my camera T.T I forgot to bring it Janie zzz. Since we couldnt take pictures, we advanced to the cinema then got into our cinema 13 to settle down for Superman Returns. The movie wasnt that bad... But it wasnt that great either. The ending was like.. =.=

We left the cinema after the movie left and were rushing to get out because our tickets were already released the moment the movie ended, and we had to get to the counter fast to get our booked tickets or someone would buy it. Luckily, we came just in time, and we could get our tickets. Staney and her brother waved goodbye while we tried out the LOVE MACHINE. OMG its SO FAKE... I got.. the 2nd lowest that is OLD FASHIONED. Stephie and Janie got Sensual.. HELO WTF!

We went to the restroom after that and the movie was about to start in 10mins and we had to get water, but the lines at the GSC snacks counter and Watsons were super long, so we went to the foodcourt. We finally got our water and we went in to see Stay Alive.

Stay Alive is a horror movie about a group of people that are dying the same way they die in an online game called Stay Alive. Its related to the legendary Elizabeth Bathory that slayed young virgin females to bathe in their blood for her to be eternally young. While the movie stays true to the roots of the legends, some of the finer points were wrong. But I suppose that actually had to change it for the menarikness of the movie. It turned out to be okay, but not really scary. The scream Elizabeth gave at the end of the movie made her mouth look really demonic... =.=

After coming out, we headed to dinner. We couldnt decide where so we tried scavenging the boulevard for places to eat. We finally ate at some chinese MEE SHOP. I ordered fried hor fun with chicken and black pepper sauce. Janie ordered NGAU LAM MIEN and Step ordered some raw egg mee. While there we were discussing about how EFFEMINATE KOREAN MALE CELEBRITIES are becoming nowadays. Personally though, I feel that this is also true for Japanese and Taiwanaese male stars today.

After dinner, we went to get ice-cream from Baskin Robins. I had some almond with fudge lace ice cream, which was very old school, but it tasted nice. Janie had some nut ice cream too, and I forgot what Stephanie bought haha.

It turned out we had nothing else to do, so we headed to the monorail. After sayin our goodbyes, I waited for my parents to fetch me, and went back home. I messaged Marwick on my computer and he said he was goin out to watch football, so because I had nothing else to do, I went to sleep.

And that is another day in the life of the queer, Kevin.

TaintedAvery









"And so, the days of the week starts to wind up again and we start again fresh... Anew."
-TaintedAvery

1 Comments:

Blogger OniJa said...

raw egg mee....-.-'''

03 July, 2006 00:49  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home