Friday, July 21, 2006

Thoughts of a Gamer

I just finished watching My Super Sweet Sixteen and I think its ridiculous that parents actually pay so much as a quarter of a million to half a million just for a birthday party. They book exclusive clubs and buy sports cars or prestigeous ones like a Merce A class or the likes for their birthday presents. Its just very insane.

Anyhow, I havent eaten my dinner yet because I slept through it lol. Today was a day of ultimate dotaing. I just had the craving from morning to play it. And I dont know why but I have this obsession with the Crystal Maiden. I just want to use her but I know she isnt a good hero because she is an int hero. Maybe its the fact that her spells are the nuke-type and I am an agressive type player in dota. Anyway I'm going to play a match with Aw soon seeya.

TaintedAvery


Currently playing: Because of you by Kelly Clarkson(Music Video)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home