Sunday, July 30, 2006

Deprivation of a Gamer

Well here I sit w/o a computer. During my dota match with Aw the other day, my computer crashed due to me overusing my RAM. And now here I sit computer and game deprived.

I am now using my PSP to type this entry. It's pretty hard to use but interesting as well. So this is my first entry from the PSP then.

And I also want to thank Marwick, Stephanie Jerika Lewis for their continuous contributions to this blog.

Speaking of games, I'm not really game deprived. I've actually been playing my PlayStation 2 like mad. And I actually am quite not game deprived but deprived all the same. I've completed DMC3: Dante's Awakening and Gauntlet 7 Sorrows recently. DMC3 had a nice storyline.. Sort of. And Gauntlet.. OMFG WORST STORYLINE EVER. Not really satisfying if u ask me. And that sort of explains my game deprivation. I play a game for its storyline to satisfy my insatiable desire... Not just gameplay.

A few days ago there were a few lizards on my food when i went away for a while.. How disgusting @_@. Anyway, when I went shopping at Carrefour lately, there was this hideous music playing and the singer was like aduh aduh aduh aduh hatiiiikuuuuu.. Helo.. Lame much O.O

And I bought a new pair of leather shoes from Sunway. Its black in colour with red linings everywhere. Its sort of the durable type of shoe for safe working... But it looks so cute haha.

A magazine team came to my house a few days ago as well to take pictures of my parents companys products. I wasnt awake to see it.. But quite cool indeed.

TaintedAvery

3 Comments:

Blogger StephieLiaw said...

getting a little dressy like nick ei? oooo,black leather shoes.

30 July, 2006 18:46  
Blogger TaintedAvery said...

LIKE SEIFER!!! SEIFER I TELL U SEIFER!!!!!

31 July, 2006 21:35  
Blogger Elven King said...

Hello!
why didnt thank me for posting u piece of germ

01 August, 2006 01:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home