Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Ok, I lay down my story..

No Kevin, I won't get laid in my story....

Since I'm not really a blogger kinda gay, I'll just go with what happened recently.

Well, a few weeks ago, i was having some trouble with remember sequences of simple numbers (e.g: phone numbers). Instead of 237, i kept saying 273. For some reason that I didnt know. After taking a dyslexia test, I discovered that I'm slightly dyslexic. So apparently, my dyslexia surfaces when I'm saying similar words like "Black and Back" or number patterns. In fact, I did actually mixed my words up quite badly when talking to Marwick's cute Kevin who came over recently.


Last week, I had an eye infection, AGAIN. It was the same eye (left eye), but it was worse. I was at the gym when the left eye (with contacts on) felt horribly itchy. Even though I know it's not good to rub with the lenses in, I still did it as the itch was unbareable. After my first set, I needed to take a leak. So after nature's call, As I was about to leave the washroom, I just glanced at the mirror to see a horribly red left eye. The entire sclera (white part of the eye) was red with blood capilaries running everywhere. I had to lift up my eye lid to see how bad it was. And, it was even more red inside. I started to panic. This other guy who came to use the washroom was staring at my eyes with a shocked look. So I asked him if it was really red, and he was like "Yes! you better get it treated". So unable to finish my sets, I changed and headed back to college in hopes that Ms Jane had some eye drops. I needed o drive home, so I couldnt remove the contacts now. Jane wasn't in, so I raced home, removed my Biomedic Torric Soft Contact Lens and applied Visine ( a red-away that a doctor gave me the last time). 2 days later all was okay. I'm still on the verge of discovering what is causing this to happen to the same eye every now and then.


Today however, I woke up with a nasty sore throat and flu. My mother gave me a tablet to help the flu go away. The medicine was suppose to make me drowsy, but I'm still awake here, typing.


I guess it's best if I take a short nap to ensure that the medicine works. So I'll try to continue posting, okay Marmite?


Bye! (Cheers!)

WJ - Temporary Microgravity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home