Friday, August 04, 2006

The Hidden Inverse

So after sleeping until 2 today, I went out to Amcorp to have a nice walk and get lunch. Of course on the way to Amcorp I passed Taman Jaya, as I always do. It was so fackin hot at 2. I arrived at Amcorp and headed for McDonalds.. But not before I saw 2 really hot guys. I went to McDs and decided to take a medium DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER(one of my favorites) and an apple pie. Btw there was a cute guy beside me at the next counter also. After finishing, I walked around.. And went to look at Smile Cinema(the cinema there) but there weren't any good shows ~.~ So I went to the DVD shop. I bought Silent Hill which turned out to cost so fackin exp. It was RM12 for 1DVD OMFG !! ! ! ! ! ! ! O.o

After that I went walking around then I bought a few game DVDs from Sonic Station. I finally found Klonoa 2 which I had been craving to play eversince I lost my DVD. Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil is in my opinion, a masterpiece, as how it's PS1 prequel is also. The game is just simply gorgeous with cute music and awesome visuals. The bright colourful world will simply immerse you in it as you play. In fact, I was playing it just now before I came here to record my entry. Other games I bought include Ruff Trigger: The Vancore Conspiracy, Monster Hunter and Ninjabread Man. All these games are platformer games except Monster Hunter. I just simply love platformer games cuz they are so fun. If Monster Hunter for the PS2 turns out to be nice, I might be getting the PSP version of it. As of now, I have my eyes on 2 other games for the PSP as well: Silent Hill Origins and Daxter(as in Jak&Daxter's Dexter). Soon after, I came to a shop which sold Buddhist stuff. The things there were cheap and nice. They have books in Chinese and English as well. It looked quite interesting but the books were awfully expensive, ranging from RM35-70 or even more. I will have to go back and choose the books more carefully one day. Other stuff they sold include Crystals and Jades and all those stuff. Quite nice. The shop owner was a nice lady.

I left because it was getting late. On my way back, I took a slow walk through Taman Jaya and realized how beautiful it actually is if you take your time to look at it. Even if the water was murky, the many ripples made up for how unclear the water is. A few people were fishing there and the whole scene was picture perfect. The path from Taman Jaya to my house was suprisingly as beautiful if you took your time to look at the trees and everything as a whole. Sometimes things may seem imperfect if you look at it with its finer details, but if you look at it as a whole, things somehow compliment each other and you won't see the flaws anymore. And this relates to the title exactly, because I guess if you really look properly, there is a hidden inverse to everything.

The new shoes I bought hurt like fuck when you wear it. It's like wearing stilletos. Lol. I bought it cuz it looked cute and everything. But actually it's supposed to be worn by people working at construction sites and the likes. Its the durable type of shoe and it has a metal piece at the toe part of the shoe. I guess you could call that a hidden inverse as well haha.

Well, I'm here now, in my 'special place', waiting for you...

Hehe. Couldn't resist it. It's a line from Silent Hill 2

Memo Title: Letter from Mary
In my restless dreams,
I see that town.

Silent Hill.

You promised me you'd take me
there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now...

In our "special place"
Waiting for you...

So there you have it, another queer day in the queer life of the person you know and love, Kevin.

TaintedAvery









Because I guess if you really look properly, there is a hidden inverse to everything. -TaintedAvery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home