Saturday, August 05, 2006

Pried into Evil

It was a Wednesday morning...
And I was having a smooth drive to college, that is until I entered the NKVE. After flashing my touch n' go card at the super slow machine at the toll house, I follwed the sign that pointed to the Damansara cut, in to the NKVE. As soon as I entered the highway, I found myself at a standstill which went beyond the horizon. Turning up the radio, Pricila Patrick (The Traffic Lady) told me that the NKVE was jammed from Klang to Damansara, due to an overturned truck at the Damansara exit. I nearly yelled out loud. That was 20km of motionless approach to my destination!! I thus called mom and asked her for al alternative. She suggested cutting into the stupid Federal Highway and getting to PJ. Why I call it stupid is because the users are very impatient and idiotic. Anyways, after informing Ms Jaclyn that I'll be late for class, I turned off at Subang Airport, got onto the Federal Highway, Cut into Asia Jaya, made my way through Section 17 and arrived on the Sprint Highway. Like the name says, this highway was quite fast moving so I had no trouble at all getting to KBU from the 'backway'.

Arriving at the Chemistry Class 1/2 an hour late, Jaclyn smiled and said, "I got your sms, please take a seat"....


College ended at 1pm. After having lunch with Sineni, I went to the gym in Centrepoint where I met the same guy in the locker room, you know... the one who was naked when I was there. And yeap, he was naked again. This time, I couldn't resist the urge to look at his ass as I placed my stuff in my locker. Nearly walked right up and slap that cute bum of his. What is so odd about this guy is that when I walked in, he was in his boxers. After looking at me, he turned around and removed them. Almost like he wanted me to see his ass ^^ Or maybe it was just a coincidence. After changing all, I went to the Machines Room and did my usuals. In the middle of Set2, I had this horrid stomach ache. Wasn't an indigstion ache, but more like gastric. I knew that maybe I should have rested longer after eating before working out. Since the pain was unbareable, I had to stop. Changing back to my clothes, I exited Centrepoint and drove to 1U to fetch a PSP owner (and carries it with him wherever he goes), Kevin Tan. We had to go to ss2 where I needed to pick up my new pair of contact lenses. After which, we made my way home. (using the NKVE as it was smooth now) After arriving home, I had a shower (alone) whilst Kevin Tan was playing Burnout Revenge on the PS2. After showering and changing, I went down and Kevin and I played HP4. We were playing until 7pm when we went for the Ghost, Genies and Coffins Exhibition at the Shah Alam Museum.

The first exhibition was this dark glass chamber where everyone was peeping in silently, The guards were saying "Tengok dengan tenang dan senyap. Jika ada bunyi, Ia takan keluar". This sentence really sent chills down my spine. I was like wtf is in there! Not only it was so dark that we could hardly see in resisting the urge to press our nose on the glass wall, also it smelled badly of Eucalyptus oil. Having the guards chase us off after about 10 minutes to make room for the other visitors, we went on to the other exhibits. The one after that was this Genie in a Bottle (reminded me of Christina Aguilera) and the next was a Male Jenglot, followed by a female Jenglot. These creatures were mummified but still alive according to the curator of the museum. Then further on, there was this horrid looking Toyol (the image of that Toyol haunts me at night since that day). Whenever I'm sleeping, I keep imagining the Toyol popping up beside me from under my bed! So, moving on, there was a disguised Jin, a Nyai Borong, a Langsuir and a horrid looking Mermaid. This mermaid was no Ariel, in fact it looked like a Demon Woman-Fish. We went on looking at the Coffins that are believed to be homes of the restless and a video documentary on ghost hunting. In the video, they found this horrid looking ghost siting by a fire in a clearing in a jungle. The ghost hunters (some malay dudes) sat next to it and it appeared that they were having a conversation when suddenly the Pontianak looking ghost disappeared and appeared behind one of the hunters, rubbing his chest in attempt to seduce him. The malay dude had his eyes shut, and mouth making small movements, apparently muttering a prayer. Then there was this horrible shriek and the guy appeared possessed. After being exorcised by his mates, they slayed the Pontianak by incantating "Spells". How errie!

Well, that was the end of the exhibition so we made our way out, bought some food, had them and went back to my house. Then Kevin's mom fetched him and later we were chatting about the events at the museum on MSN.

That night... was a sleepless night.


P.S: The ghost that we were trying to find in the first exhibition is a Hantu Pocong (Hantu Balut)
They say that this ghost is a wrapped up corpse in white, and is said to attack or chase those that are weak ... Like Sineni ^^

3 Comments:

Blogger StephieLiaw said...

omg,i wanna watch that video of the pontianak, must be horrifying.i wanna go toooooo!!

05 August, 2006 18:25  
Blogger Elven King said...

ok i take u ^^
RM5 for enterance fee ^_^

06 August, 2006 10:48  
Blogger TaintedAvery said...

Why didn't you take a picture of the guy's dick for me

06 August, 2006 16:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home