Monday, August 21, 2006

my happiness or theirs?

i could no longer hold my thoughts to myself as i find it too awfully painful to not share it with every single person in this blog. the sudden urge to share my thoughts to someone was far more overpowering today as Staney...or better known as Ah Bob did not attend today's Computer Graphics class. simply because, only she knew about the way i felt about my lecturer..dearest MR FIGNON...ahahaha..okok, i must admit it is starting to sound a tad bit too dramatic and over the top..so i shall get straight to the point...

well, my com graphics lecturer will always be remembered simply because...he looks like marwick and im honestly not joking or lying about it. even a bob agreed with me about this matter on the 1st class itself after an hour or so passed by when we realised how familiar his actions were.fuh...glad that i finally let that out from my chest.

ok, enough about the lecturer. as usual, classes on monday end pretty early and thankfully i have my parents to pick me up today...well just for today since they were pretty free or else i will be stranded in the library updating this post. after much light reasoning and begging they picked me up at around 1.30ish...and boy was i surprised and taken back a little with what my mom said when i entered the car. maybe i am just too sensitive but it does mean something to her since she have said it.well, the whole convo pretty much goes like this.

mom: omg gerl! is that a boy or a girl walking out from the guard house
(points at boy with reddish-brown-coloured shoulder lenght hair with a lean figure
holding a TOTE)
me: well, obviously it is a guy, isnt it obvious to you.
mom: oh my! why do they all look like that, he is a boy. eeee just look at him! ur college have
alot of "them" hah....?
me:.......................................(looks at boy discriminated by mom and cant help but think
he is normal and looks quite attractive)

i suppose now you knw what i meant when i am taken back a little by what my mom said. my own mom had already disapprove with my taste in men and not just any men..but...men of that kind, men with more bounce when their walk, men with a great sense of fashion, men who possessed more feminine flair or what my mom would like to label these men as "THEM". well, to continue on with her question, i simply offered her my...ahem, expertise and try to sum up the type of 'THEM" available in college. thankfully she didnt questioned me about the origins of all those categories which were pretty much made up by myself due to my ahem..keen observation.

i knw is pretty mean of me to find it funny but i just cant help but visualise the expressions on my mom and dad's face when i really do( fingers-crossed)bring someone from category "THEM" home someday for a casual introduction. though this day may not come anytime soon but being such a day-dreamer, it was stuck on my mind. besides happy and funny thoughts that linger even up to this point when i am updating, i cannot help but have the awful and terrible thoughts as well. will they snap back and just shoo him out of the house? pretend to be nice and drill me later on? or will they accept my weird choice but secretly stay dissapointed and unhappy? ok...i am kinda thinking way too much and way too seriously about this already i suppose. i just hope that if this day do arrive, wtv the consequences are, i would be able to handle it like as an adult. to me, happiness is something that one only achieve with the help and existance of others...without anyone to share ur happiness with, it will seem rather meaningless.
that is why it is hella important to consider about their feelings as well besides thinking about the amount of happy spa days you would spend with your husband.it may be the 21st century now, but seeing how well ur mom n dad gets along with that special someone just seems priceless.

2 Comments:

Blogger TaintedAvery said...

Plz la tote + guy is so vomit. And for ur parents. They meet Kevin-the-lengzhai semua settle.

21 August, 2006 22:56  
Blogger StephieLiaw said...

to marwick: halo is not weird is unique and seriously is not about missing u...my lecturer is like an elder bro of urs!

to kevin:dun be so perasan...kevin the lengzhai..swt..tote person 10 times better!!!! hua hua hua!

22 August, 2006 21:08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home