Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Rip Out The Wings of a Butterfly?

It's quite amazing how nowadays people are extremely cruel to Mother Nature. A few weeks ago, I was at Mom's old shop, helping her out with some of her work stuff, In the photocopying shop next door, there was these kids (children of the owner) that was "playing" with a bunch of newly born kittens. Playing here means pulling them by their tails, covering them in boxes, throwing them as well as carrying them by their front paws.

It was a really depressing sight to see the kids enjoying what they were doing, and it was shocking to see their parents ignoring their children's evilness. I had every nerve telling me to go and fire the kids and their parents, or just call the animal shelter. But my mom told me not to as her shop was also owned by them. #_#


Anyways, she left that place eventually :P

Yesterday, as I was driving home from X-Cut, I saw these few kids around the neighbourhood, making a fire and burning leaves. As if the current haze wasn't bad enough!

I'm willing to bet my dick that they don't know the kinds of fumes released and its dangers to the respiration system.

The kids across the road, on the other hand, were throwing rubbish on the shoulder of the road, right under the "Denda Buang Sampah" sign! It's either they are stupid or blind or ignorant. My guess is all three ;)

So when they came to do it again this morning, I shouted "Oi!" and they just dropped their trash and ran back home. Mind you, they look about 13 or 14.

It's amazing how people have become so inconsiderate. A few days ago, I was watching this movie on Hallmark called Supernova. An interesting movie telling about the lives of the human race when the Sun is to undergo a Supernova (Expansion till explosion) within a few days. And how the Earth was attacked by the plasma ejected by the Corona of the Sun. The only protection that was available is the Earth itself. This just goes to show us how inspite of us mistreating the Earth, it will still offer us It's protection when we need it.


Now, I don't wanna sound like an obsessive botanist, but please people, try to do whatever u can to save our Earth. Because all organisms on Earth depend on Her ability to resist celestial attack and to correct geogolical inbalance.

1 Comments:

Blogger OniJa said...

those kids r so evil..... I WILL SLAP EM N SAVE THE KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!

29 August, 2006 19:14  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home